photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Market Madness


It has been an eventful, fun-filled few days in High Point for Market. It was my first time attending market as a blogger/buyer in a few years, so it has been able to visit some of my favorite showrooms again. I am heading back home this morning and will have a full report with my market finds later this week. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this lovely vignette by the sweet and charming, Celerie Kemble. You can also see more photos from my time at High Point on Instagram


1 comment:

Unknown said...

so happy to have met you at Visual Comfort! I thought that was one of the best showrooms at market. Hope you had a great time- it was so overwhelming but fantastic! xo Nancy