photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Favorite Room: Tia Zoldan

Tia Zoldan8

Hi, Paloma! Thank you so much for asking me to be part of your favorite room series! Welcome to my home
Tia Zoldan6

My favorite room in my house has to be the living room. Maybe because it is the most spacious room in my house, or because the lighting in that room is so lovely.

Tia Zoldan7

Either way, that is the room I love the most and spend the most time in. The furniture is super comfy and it is a room that me, my 2 girls and husband love to hang out in. It is funny because this is a room that I slowly decorated through the years. It is not a room that I decorated all at one time, so there are many layers to it.

Tia Zoldan5

The batik chair is my favorite chair for curling up and reading and my daughters love to squeeze in it with me which is heavenly.

Tia Zoldan3

The vintage rugs I have collected through the years , it used to be very hard to find antique rugs with lots of pink in them!

Tia Zoldan

I collect lots of books on everything from interiors to fashion to photography and I love them all.

Tia Zoldan2

There are many items I picked up at flea markets or things I brought back from family vacations. It is a room that is the most personal to me which is why I am drawn to it.

Tia Zoldan4

Thank you for having me, Paloma and letting me invite your readers into my home!!

Kisses,
Tia

 

{All Images Courtesy of Zoldan Interiors}

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loveee this room!!! Everything about it...so inspiring, artistic and so comfy!

-Chymere.Anais

8thdreams-ave.blogspot.com

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I absolutely love this room!

Dawna Jones Design said...

Wow what a incredibly beautiful space. It is always my favorite when a room like this has so many layers. Layers of things to discover. Your art work is so incredible as well.
http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/

Mary Ann Pickett said...

This is sooo charming and collected. Love the two lamps on the table...a great vignette!

Hannah said...

I absolutely adore the plethora of artwork !

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you all love Tia's house as much as I do! Did you know most of the abstract paintings in this room were painted by Tia? She is such a talent!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous room; no wonder you love to hang out there. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love the art in this home, especially the abstract hanging above the couch in the living room. Who is the artist?

SanDi said...

Lovely and cosy!!!

Laura Trevey said...

Beautiful! I love all of the abstract art and your coffee table styling is so cozy, love it!