photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, January 7, 2013

Lust List: January 2013

This year, I really want to focus on quality over quantity and invest in classic items that will stand the test of time. I’d like my wardrobe to reflect the timeless, glamorous sensibility that I have come to love and I’d really love to learn how to appear—and feel effortless. This month’s Lust List is filled with stylish wardrobe staples and bold statement pieces. What is your style resolution this year?
image

8 comments:

cathyv said...

To buy made in America products

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I'm dying over that Valentino bag and that gorgeous Kendra Scott ring!

Your French Buyer said...

I agree, timeless pieces win.
When in Paris, I love going to the Vintage Designer auctions.

eelsay said...

That fur collar is gorgeous!

xo,
eelsay

Kristina said...

I need to do this too, I was going through my closet yesterday and realized I don't like most of the stuff in there anymore. I need to work on getting investment pieces that will last me forever instead of trendy pieces that I'll hate in a couple of months.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

Heidi said...

My style resolution this year is two-fold: to buy more classic pieces over trendy and to buy more American made goods!

Just started a new series on my blog highlight American made fashion items.

http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

Love the gap outfit! I always go through a "love/hate relationship" with them. I think I love them now!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love everything on your list! I've been dying for a fur vest or collar for a while. Target has a black faux fur collar and I walked around that section of the store for a good ten minutes with it on, lol. I have a DVF wrap dress from several years ago that looks just like that one, but shorter.