photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, January 21, 2013

Get the Look: Sally Wheat

IMG_6770 {This vintage buffet will be part of Sally’s event tomorrow!}
If you’ve read La Dolce Vita for a while, you probably know how much I adore Sally Wheat, both as a friend and as a designer. I know that many of you are huge fans of Sally's chic style as well, so I have some exciting news! Tomorrow, January 22nd, Sally will be having a Tastemaker Tag Sale on One Kings Lane which she has assured me will be filled with many fabulous, one of a kind pieces, some of which you may have seen in her home in years past. Don’t miss this opportunity to add a touch of Sally Wheat’s style to your own home! Here’s a sneak peek of a few items you can expect to see in Sally’s sale on One Kings Lane:
023_lauriePerez.com-2096504756-O {Upholstered Leopard Stools}
124-©laur.. {Vintage Sciolari Brass and Chrome Chandelier, Antler Lamp, Pierre Frey Pillow}
image_thumb78 {Portrait of Lady with Orange Background}
 
{First Three Images by Laurie Perez Photography}
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Sally Wheat. Must check out the sale! xo

Kori said...

Great post honey! So glad I found you. Kori xoxo

Unknown said...

just perfect!iris

Anonymous said...

That wall of portraits is to die for!

amanda
http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/
check us out? follow us back?

Anonymous said...

Love the gallery style wall. And those leopard stools!! I die!

The Moroccan Room said...

Love the colors combination...Great Post!

Karena said...

Oh I know there will be even more fabulous items. Love Sally!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Artists Series

LZ {high heels and handlebars} said...

Love the portrait with orange background...pops of orange are always welcome in my home. :)

Holly Phillips @ The English Room said...

I adore Sally Wheat's work too! She is such a talent with a great eye for color and art.