photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Get the Look: Chic Classics

149041068890234763_4ep9cK0j_c[1]

I saw this fabulous outfit on Pinterest the other day. Unfortunately, the original source wasn’t cited and it was uploaded through a mobile app, so I am not sure where it originally came from. I would love to see more of this girl’s chic style! I love a good A-line skirt, though I rarely wear them. I love that this stylish woman has taken a very feminine, full, midi length skirt and given it a touch of sexiness by pairing it with a button down denim shirt and strappy sandals. The Hermes belt, tote, and leather strap watch add to the classic timelessness of this outfit. She looks completely polished and classic while maintaining a very modern air. I am dying to put together an outfit like this for myself!

image

image

{ 1. Temperley London Olivia Leather Skirt | 2. J. Crew Western Denim Shirt | 3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo | 4. Manolo Blahnik Chaos Cuff Sandal | 5. C.Wonder Leather Belt and Letter Belt Buckle }

10 comments:

amanda said...

loving your look because it gives an approachable feel to black leather, which i embrace 100%. Love the Temperley suggestion (I think even more than the original)!

great post!
amanda
http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

no doubt, a fantastic classic outfit.

XadO said...

http://www.passion4fashion.com.pl/ ENJOY!!:)

Magda said...

Thank u very much for such a nice words. U can c rest of my looks on www.passion4fashion.com.pl
Xoxo Magda

Karena said...

Great look Paloma, and I see we have the source now!

xoxo
Karena
2012 Artists Series

Donna Benedetto said...

The beauty of this outfit is that it works great for day, or night. They are all classic pieces that mix and match well with other things.
Nice lines, and quality never disappoint thanks for sharing. I think I will try this one myself!
Donna
thebeneblog.com

Kristina said...

This is a really cute look! I love the skirt you picked, it adds a teensy bit of edge.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

Dawna Jones Design said...

Oooh Paloma you tapped into my style. I have always loved a polished yet dressed down look, a combo that people wouldn't normally wear! This is so inspiring thank you!
http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/

Unknown said...

Gorgeous outfit!

xoxo,

Laura
http://miss-beanie.blogspot.com

Nikki Mata said...

Totally my style!!

xo

Nikki Mata
http://www.thebellabordeaux.com