photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, January 11, 2013

Fabulous Room Friday 1.11.13

Pinned Image

This week’s “fabulous room” is the glamorous office of jewelry designer, Jennifer Fisher. Fisher’s chic office is showcased in the January 2013 issue of Matchbook Magazine and is a reflection of her signature, “edgy meets glam” style. The space is at once stylish, warm, and sexy, and to me the big message it sends is one of power. If I didn’t know it was Fisher’s office and only saw photos of the space I would assume it belonged to a stylish, fashion-forward woman who knows exactly what she wants out of life and just how to get it.

Pinned Image

{I love the stunning chandelier as well as the inspiration board behind the desk, and the fact that Fisher still uses a charming Rolodex!}

Pinned Image

{Chic Details Abound in Fisher’s Office}

I am heading to the Texas Hill Country today for my friends’ wedding. Let the festivities begin! Happy weekend!

{Images via Matchbook Magazine}

7 comments:

Dawna Jones Design said...

Love everything about this office!
http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/

Chelsea said...

That chandelier is divine!

myrna said...

This office is gorgeous and stunning, I LOVE the pendant and her desk is amaze! Love your blog Paloma!


fortheloveofblack.blogspot.com

Kristina said...

Ooo I love this room. All of the little details are great, but what really stands out to me is the size of her desk - that really says powerful woman to me!

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

Unknown said...

This office is so nice and stylish, it definitely belongs to a creative person. I really like the chandelier too. Great post from your new follower x

Unknown said...

This office is so nice and stylish, it definitely belongs to a creative person. I really like the chandelier too. Great post from your new follower x

Carla Aston said...

I love that fixture of shards. Fabulous! A pinned wall is also a favorite of mine. Great images and good design. I love it.