photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

NYIGF Favorites: Round Two

P1090203

{COCOCOZY’s Fabulous Booth at NYIGF}

The New York International Gift Show was filled with beautiful textiles. I would venture to say that more textile lines are represented than furniture lines. I noticed two prevalent styles: classic, embroidered linens a la Leontine and lots of lines featuring block-printed techniques and Asian-inspired patterns a la John Robshaw. There were a few select lines with really beautiful textiles which I’ll share with you here.

P1090206

{My friend, Coco of COCOCOZY is so talented! Every item in her booth was absolutely stunning. I especially loved these gorgeous linen pillows. How beautiful is the chevron chain pattern on the left? It’s always a treat to see Coco. She is immensely talented—balancing a very demanding day job, a fabulous blog, and her gorgeous, thriving line of textiles. Not to mention, her energy and enthusiasm are absolutely contagious.}

P1090201

{More Beautiful COCOCOZY Pillows}

P1090171

{The DwellStudio booth was great. They had a big emphasis on their textiles, which were all fantastic and vibrant. I would have loved to have seen their new furniture and lighting collections.}

P1090172

{I’m in love with this gorgeous coral-trimmed bedding from DwellStudio.}

P1090160

{The SFERRA booth was beautiful. They literally offer linens in every color under the sun. Check out the color spectrum wall made from their linen napkins!}

P1090164

{A Lovely Thanksgiving Tabletop at SFERRA}

P1090109

{I really enjoyed meeting the girls behind Burrow & Hive, a line of beautiful textiles based in Chicago. Aren’t these scarves gorgeous? They also make pillows, placemats, totes, bedding, and offer their fabrics by the yard.}

P1090195

{I also loved meeting the adorable Christen Maxwell and seeing her beautiful wares in person. How fun are these stylish pouches?}

P1090193

{I loved the neon piping on these linen pillows at Christen Maxwell. I also love the patterns—all of which are travel based.}

P1090196

{Christen is starting to venture into the world of furniture. I loved these little stools. Aren’t the bases great?}

P1090212

{Allem Studio had some beautiful, vibrant textiles. The quality of their cotton is great, too. Everything was super soft. I loved seeing patterns that I had not seen represented before.}

P1090210

{Fun Prints and Patterns at Allem Studio}

P1090224

{Hamburg House, based in Florida has some really gorgeous custom embroidered linens. I loved the borders and shapes that they had.}

P1090223

{More Beautiful Linens from Hamburg House}

P1090226

{The Pyar & Co. team was so friendly and so well-dressed! It was great to be able to meet them and see their stunning line of handmade pillows.}

P1090228

{Aren’t these pillows delicious? They are sumptuous and luxurious—perfect for adding a touch of glamour to any room.}

7 comments:

carolyn bradford said...

Love all of these beautiful linen lines! If you have some furniture or accessory lines that aren't already shown in Atlanta I sure would love your input! This truly does make me want to be at market again!

Julie said...

These pillows are beautiful!! Loving these pictures. xo, Julie
www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

Julie said...

These pillows are beautiful!! Loving these pictures. xo, Julie
www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

Things That Inspire said...

This is definitely my favorite way to see the gift show - in the comfort of my own home!

Thank you for the introduction to some new lines, and featuring some of my favorite established lines. Beautiful things going on in the world of design!

- Holly

Deana said...

I love all those pillows, especially the ones from Pyar & Co.

tesoribelle.com

Dawna Jones Design said...

OMG! I am in love with those stools! so elegant!
http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/

mikky said...

Thanks for sharing these. I`ve always wanted to go, one day! Love Cococozy`s stuff and her blog. Oooo and I wouldn`t mind having one of those amazing stools, they look so modern fresh.

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com