photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, June 1, 2012

Fabulous Room Friday 06.01.12

Pinned Image

This week, I am head over heels for this room and the idea of lounging in bed all weekend. Sadly, this is not a reality for me as I barely have time to catch my breath these days, but a girl can dream! I love the gorgeous herringbone floors along with the feminine curves of all of the furniture and accessories. Everything from the gourd lamps to the upholstered bed and fuchsia bench has graceful, feminine lines, though the abundance of navy and blue hues provides a little balance. The wall treatment is rather interesting, too. What do you think? Could you picture yourself in a space this feminine? Have a wonderful weekend!

{Interior Design by Spazio Rosso | Photography by Jorg Meyer}

11 comments:

Blair Friedeman said...

wow, those floors are stunning!!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous is right- this is gorgeous!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I would totally feel at home there. Those floors kill me!

Alexis said...

This room is stunning! I would love to be a home there. Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Stunning! God, I love a shot of pink in bedrooms. And the back wall is so interesting. Wish I could incorporate that into ours. Thanks for posting!

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

is that a bokeh pic print on the wallpaper or a painting or what? very very interesting!

mikky said...

I love that herringbone floor too! Love how glossy it is. And that seatee is just gorgeous. I like how it and the bed have similar gold delish legs. And those bed sheets ooo la la. I think I could go for a girly room like this, I`d be eating macaroons and almond coissants in bed every day with a room like this!

Have a great weekend and hope you do have a chance to catch your breath and take it easy. Would love to hear how your work is going are you a lighting expert now?

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

Joyce, Louisville said...

I swear, if I were a single gal, this would be my bedroom! Absolutely breathtaking- the walls, the bench... Well done, P!

Laura Trevey said...

I would love to have gorgeous floors like that ~ so stunning!!!

xoxo

HeadTilt said...

Wow, the fuchsia pink bench is just the perfect touch.

Tina Ramchandani said...

This room is gorgeous!! I keep coming back to it!