photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Closet Confidential: Sunglasses

Hello LDV readers, it's Liz again with another installment of Closet Confidential! Today I want to talk about one of the most understated accessories; sunglasses.
 





 
There is something about a chic pair of sunnies that instantly polishes off an outfit and adds a dash of glam to whatever you're wearing. Summer shades are no exception with the selection of classic and statement options out there and I love how effortlessly styled that can make even a basic tank top and jeans appear. Here are a few of my favorite options for sunny summer days...
 
 
 
What is your go-to for summer sunglasses? Do you prefer color or do you stick to the classics?
 
Until next time my friends! Have a stylish week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE #2!!! Unfortunately I look soooo dumb in circular glasses. I have a baby head! 3. and 8. are amazing as well! This is such a great post!! xo

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

whoa - i need that orchid lipstick in the first pic -- any idea what it is??

Ambs said...

Haha just saw the "Be nice, anonymous!" That's great. :)

I mix up my sunglasses quite a bit but my tried and trues are tortoise shell shades. I'm not usually a fan of heart sunglasses, but those above are perfect because they aren't too cutesy! I want them!!

The one look I wish I could pull off? Aviators. They just don't look right on me!

Anonymous said...

Surprisingly, I just bought a pair of shield sunglasses from Ralph Lauren and love them. I have a very small face, so it's hard to find a good fit and these are great. They are fairly classic in color (brown), but the design is pretty contemporary.

Jamie Herzlinger said...

I love #5....just my taste