photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Room Friday 09.10.10

nuevo estilo thomas urquijo

The other day, I was going through the image files on my computer and I stumbled upon this gorgeous bedroom by Thomas Urquijo. Urquijo really knows how to strike the perfect balance between modernity and glamour along with masculinity and femininity. Everything in this chic bedroom is very crisp and tailored and could almost be considered minimal if not for the fabulous art and accessories throughout the room. I especially love the gilded lamp and the fabulous X-benches. I could move right in!

{Image Credit: Thomas Urquijo}

10 comments:

C. Anne said...

Its like a beautiful boutique hotel room. Adore the strong black and white, masculine but very luxutious style!

Carpe Diem said...

Beautifully styled bedroom. My eye is drawn to the geometric rug, and the contrasting side tables. I also appreciate the masculine element of this bedroom and especially the idea that it can become more feminine by simply adding a decorative pillow and maybe a chic art deco vase with flowers.

Christen Ales said...

I love this! Keeping in my inspiration files...

Lonely Wife Project said...

I would pay to sleep on that gorgeous rug ; )

http://thelonelywifeproject.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

Love, love, love! The headboard/ledge is an art collector's dream. The color in the night stand is unexpected and subtle. A very sophisticated space.

designchic said...

Ohhhh...I love it too!! So fresh and sophisticated.

Sketch42 said...

I love this. Its exactly my type.

Francine Gardner said...

very nicely done, love the mis of the spanish desk, green nightstand and geometric rug. It works beautifully.

Stephan Eyck said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love the X benches, and that little pale green nightstand is lovely, as well!