photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vera Wang Fall 2010

vera wang titleI am loving Vera Wang’s glamorous, new fall collection, but then again, I wear black quite often. I love the feminine looks, Bardot-esque hair, and gorgeous jewelry used in Wang’s “The Bride Wore Black” show. A very appropriate name given the looks, no? I am going crazy over the tangled strands of tiny pearls used in several necklaces! I have to say that I was a bit surprised to see so many separates from Wang, but they are all done beautifully from her signature slouchy pants to the oversized blazers to gorgeous tops and dresses. The only thing missing is a glass of bubbly! Brava Vera!

vera wang7

vera wang4 

vera wang3

vera wang5

vera wang6

vera wang

vera wang2

What are your thoughts? Did you like this collection? Do you have a favorite look?

11 comments:

That Girl in Pearls said...

The nude dress is fantastic!! Vera Wang always manages to make her clothing feel dreamy and feminine, even with this black collection. I mean look at that velvety tuxedo jacket! It's just great.

Beatriz.
thatgirlinpearls.com

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I adore this entire line too.i would take any and all pieces! love the hair- fits so well with the overall "look".

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

I love the nude dress too! Vera Wang is genius, her designs are beautiful!

thelovelist said...

I die for that teased Bardot hair...

Erika Ward said...

I do see some wearable looks..reminds me a bit of Victoria Beckham's collection.

The Single Nester said...

Hmmm . . . not liking this season's collection.

Design Actually said...

I love Vera Wang, looks like a great collection. I'm loving the hair, too!

Anonymous said...

Love vera...she can do no wrong in my eyes. also love "the bump" that was used in the girls hair...if Vera is going Snooki on us, I may have to think twice!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

I love it too! The cream, silky blouse is my fav.

xo,
cristin

Katie said...

The silk blouse with all the bunching and rouching is amazing! love it!

ashley@decorologyblog.com said...

Love the tiny strands of pearls too! I've always been a fan of her wedding gowns and I'm looking forward to seeing more and more contemporary collections.