photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Perfect Match: Diane Von Furstenburg Outfit to Room

DVF PF 2010

image

DVF PF 2010 2

image

{For the life of me, I cannot remember the source for this image that I’ve had saved for years, though it is on the tip of my tongue. Does anyone know where this beauty is from?}

DVF PF 2010 4

image

DVF PF 2010 3

image

Happy Fashion Week, everyone! I am eagerly anticipating the Fall 2010 shows, especially after seeing Diane Von Furstenburg’s Pre-Fall Collection and deciding that I would literally wear every. single. piece.  The woman can do no wrong in my eyes!

Psst… we just started a La Dolce Vita Fan Page on Facebook and we’d love for you to join us!

16 comments:

Amanda said...

YES! It reminds me of Domino magazine (may it rest in peace) when they would do "turn this room into and outfit". I love that!

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

That first dress is fabulous!! Going to check it out now. Thanks!

Alaina

Bailey @ peppermintbliss said...

I think that image IS from domino! September 2005. it WAS a turn this look into an outfit with a girl wearing white pants and a green tunic sitting on a bench! I like your room to outfit better though!

Averill said...

I love DVF and her new collection is spectacular. Also, I think Donna Karen is really getting her groove back!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I love both those dresses! The kelly green cropped jacket is adorable too. Perfect pairings!

theanchor.tk said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Victoria said...

I saw that bookcase image on Apartment Therapy last summer...I just checked the site and they linked it to I Suwanee...but not sure where she got it from!

Unknown said...

Thanks, y'all. I know I've seen it in Domino as well as on a number of blogs. I just wish I knew who the designer or photographer was so that I could give them proper credit.

Glad you liked the pairings! :)

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Love these combinations!

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

I think the second dress is my favourite look in the entire collection.

And I totally agree with Averill above, Donna Karan has been making some really beautiful pieces lately.

Sarah Ring said...

Hooray for fashion week!!

Bailey @ peppermintbliss said...

Paloma- I am looking at the article now and it was just the domino style team who put it together for the outfit design challenge, no particular designer or photographer is additionally credited

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Bailey! You're the best!

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

Jeez! LOVE the first set!!!

That Girl in Pearls said...

That Domino room is fantastic! I love the books and the idea with the curtain to cover it up if you want. Lovely.

Beatriz.
thatgirlinpearls.com

Anonymous said...

its by Alberto Pinto.. thats all i know