photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

10 Things I Can’t Live Without: Lauren of Rock Paper Scissors

I am very excited to share the “10 Things” list of Lauren, founder and owner of Rock Paper Scissors, a darling stationery shop and online retailer based out of Franklin, Tennessee. Lauren has a fantastic eye for fabulous style. She recently started a blog which is full of eye candy from beautiful typography to thoughtful vignettes and post. She is one stylish chica!

 

lauren1

lauren2

lauren3

lauren5

 

lauren4

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to read it, however it is VERY BLURRY!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I just heard someone talking about this hair treatment, at the kids bus stop of all places. She was RAVING...hum...sounds promising!
Janell

Unknown said...

Anon, I am so sorry about that! It was perfectly clear in Windows Live Writer. I believe it is fixed now. I do hope you'll come back to read Lauren's great list!

Marija said...

This really is a great list. Off to check out blurb.com right now! Marija

~Chandelier No. 4~ said...

Wow! That was a really great list. Thanks Lauren for sharing these really cool faves.

~ Joanna

Anonymous said...

I did come back, and you were ON IT! :) thanks!

Great list, now I have to 1) go check out her shop, it sounds right up my alley. and 2) google Brazillian Blow out. sounds interesting.

Livi said...

i love love these lists!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love her blog! I must check out blurb.com :)

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Lovely list. I've been thinking about trying out the Brazilian Blowout.

Love Revas and cocktail rings, too.

Averill said...

OK I'm heading over to Blurb.com right now -- what a fantastic idea!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Great posting today, I have a few things to check out now! Love learning about people and what they love!

Unknown said...

great list! brazilian blowout? tell me more!

That Girl in Pearls said...

So happy to hear that the Brazilian Blowout works for you!! I have used hair straightening treatments before and for some reason haven't had much luck. I have the WILDEST wavy hair ever. If it weren't for the Chi I don't know what I would have done!! Might give this new treatment a try... hopefully it works on me!!

Beatriz.
thatgirlinpearls.com